Country: Austria (Österreich)
Location: Mießtalerstraße 8
Concert hall and conservatory, built 1900. Destroyed by bombs in 1944. Subsequently rebuilt. Conservatory re-opened 1947, concert hall re-opened 1952. 1995 extension by a new storey for the conservatory.
Front Text: "Klagenfurt - Musiksäle"|
Type: Undivided Back, manually changed to Divided Back by the sender
Sent: from Klagenfurt to Budapest (Hungary), 1917
Front Text: "Klagenfurt, Konzerthaus"|
Publisher:Kunstverlag Franz Schilcher, Klagenfurt
Type: Real Photo
Sent: from München (Germany) to Dortmund (Germany), 1955
To CARTHALIA Homepage.