Ostrava: Divadlo Jirího Myrona

Country: Czech Republic (Ceská Republika)
City: Ostrava (Mährisch-Ostrau)
Location: ul. Cs. legií 148/14

Built 1892-1894 as "Ceské divadlo" by Josef Srb. Opened 16 June 1894 with Ladislav Stroupeznický's comedy "Paní mincmistrová". 1964 named in honour of the Czech actor and theatre director, Jirí Myron (1884-1954).

Link: www.ndm.cz

[Ostrava: Divadlo Jirího Myrona] Front Text: signature "M. Busek"
Reverse Text: "Mähr. Ostrau: Tschechisches Theater - Mor. Ostrava: Ceské divadlo"
Publisher: Kunstanstalt Jak. Jahoka, Mähr. Ostrau Oderfurt
Type: Divided Back
Size: Classic
Sent: from Mährisch Ostrau to Baden-Baden (Germany), 1943


To CARTHALIA Homepage.