Ostrava: Kino Elektra

Country: Czech Republic (Ceská Republika)
City: Ostrava (Mährisch-Ostrau)
Location: ul. Nádrazní 5

Miner's union house, café and cinema complex, built 1924 by Alois Kubícek, Frantisek Kolár and Jan Rubý. Cinema closed. 1996 café restored to the original plans.

[Ostrava: Kino Elektra] Front Text: "Mor. Ostrava, Mähr. Ostrau", inscription: Kavarna - Elektra - Kino"
Type: Real Photo
Size: Classic
Sent: from Ostrava to Troppau (= Opava) [stamp and postmark removed]

Permanent link: http://www.andreas-praefcke.de/carthalia/id/278

CARTHALIA Homepage