|Jeglava: Pils teatris|
Country: Latvia (Latvija)
City: Jeglava (Mitau)
Cinema, built 1913 as "Pils teatris" (Palace Theatre). Ca. 1940 converted to a gymnasium and used by the Academy of Agriculture. Destroyed in World War II.
Reverse Text: "Mitau, Schloss und Theater" [the theatre is the building seen in the middle with the two facade towers, while the castle is only faintly visible at the very left of the card]|
Publisher: Meisenbach Riffarth & Co., München
To CARTHALIA Homepage.