Glogów: Teatr

Country: Poland (Polska)
Voivodship: Województwo Dolnoslaskie
City: Glogów (Glogau)

Built 1774-1775 as "Redoutensaal über den Fleischbänken" by Karl von Machui for the city of Glogau. 1799 rebuilding and extension by a second storey by Christian Valentin Schultze (ca. 200 seats), renamed "Komödienhaus". 1839-1840 interior rebuilding by Groß (ca. 750-800 seats). 1857 or 1859 exterior rebuilding. Renamed "Stadttheater". 1926-1928 major interior and interior rebuilding and renovations by Griesinger. 453 seats.

[Glogow: Teatr] Front Text: "Glogau, Stadttheater"
Publisher: Gerhard Kutzner, Glogau
Type: Divided Back
Size: Classic
Sent: by German Forces' Postal Service to Irenenbrietzen, 1939

Permanent link: http://www.andreas-praefcke.de/carthalia/id/551

CARTHALIA Homepage