|Pila: Pilski Dom Kultury|
Country: Poland (Polska)
Voivodship: Województwo Wielkopolskie
City: Pila (Schneidemühl)
Location: Pl. St. Staszika 1 / ul. Witaskza / ul. Teatralna
Built 1927-1929 as "Landestheater Reichsdank" by Paul Bonatz and F. E. Scholer. Also known as "Grenzlandtheater". Part of a cultural complex also including a museum and a library. After 1945 renamed "Pilski Dom Kultury" [Culture House of Pila], later known as "Regionalne Centrum Kultury" [Regional Centre of Culture]. Used for theatre performances and various other events.
Front Text: "Schneidemühl, Reichsdankhaus-Landestheater", inscription: "Reichsdank"|
Publisher: Kunstverlag Bruno Scholz, Breslau (= Wroclaw); No. 79
Type: Divided Back
Sent: from Schneidemühl to Altenau im Harz (Germany), 1932
To CARTHALIA Homepage.