Bratislava: Reduta

Country: Slovakia (Slovensko)
City: Bratislava (Pressburg, Pozsony)
Location: Medená 3

Built 1773 as a granary. Bought by the city of Bratislava in 1901. 1913-1919 converted to a concert and multi-purpose hall. 700 seats. Since the 1950s, home to the Slovenská Filharmonia (Slovak Philharmonic Orchestra).

Links: www.filharm.sk, www.reduta.sk

[Bratislava: Reduta] Reverse Text: "Bratislava - Súsosie L'udovita Stúra, v pozadi Reduta - L'udovit Stúr-Statue vor dem Redoute-Konzerthaus" [L'udovit Stúr statue in front of the Reduta]
Publisher: Press-Foto, Bratislava; 11-010; 2176-054
Size: Modern
Not sent.


To CARTHALIA Homepage.