|Agen: Théâtre Ducourneau|
Department, Region: Lot-et-Garonne, Aquitaine
Location: place Dr Esquirol
Built 1907-1908 by Guillaume Tronchet, funded by a donation of Alphonse Pierre Ducourneau. As one of the first public buildings in France the theatre was built in reinforced concrete. 920 seats.
Front Text: "Agen - Le Théâtre Ducourneau"|
Publisher: Edition MAD, Martin Delbert, Agen
Type: Divided Back
To CARTHALIA Homepage.