Department, Region: Indre, Centre
Location: rue Victor Hugo
Built 1832 by Murison. 1884 bought by the city of Châteauroux, subsequently renovated. Closed in 1952 due to security concerns. Demolished in 1957. The site is now occupied by an office building (built 1959).
Front Text: "Châteauroux - Le Théâtre Municipal et Rue Victor-Hugo"; inscriptions: "Coiffeur", "Théâtre"|
Type: Divided Back
To CARTHALIA Homepage.