|Nancy: Salle Victor Poirel|
Department, Region: Meurthe-et-Moselle, Grand Est
Built 1887-1889 by Charles André as a part of the "Ensemble Poirel" (also including an art gallery), funded by a donation to the city of Nancy by Victor Poirel and Lisinka Poirel in 1882. Opened December 1889. 1896 organ by Cavaillé-Coll, replaced 1924 by an instrument of the same company. 1500 seats.
Notable world premieres:
Front Text: "Nancy - Salle Victor Poirel"|
Publisher: Royer, Nancy
Type: Undivided Back
|Permanent link: http://www.andreas-praefcke.de/carthalia/id/1334|