|Paris: Théâtre du Vaudeville|
Department, Region: Paris, Île-de-France
Location: II.; boulevard des Capucines / boulevard des Italiens
Built 1868-1869. Opened 1869. Home to the "Théâtre de Vaudeville" that was originally founded founded in 1792 in a theatre near the Palais Royal, subsequently moved to the Place de la Bourse in 1840, and to the Boulevard des Capucines in 1869. Closed in 1929. Subsequently converted to a cinema ("Paramount").
Front Text: inscriptions on building: "Vaudeville" and "Rejane - La Course du Flambeau"; "H. L. - Théâtre du Vaudeville - Paris"|
Type: Divided Back
Sent: within Paris, 1904
|Permanent link: http://www.andreas-praefcke.de/carthalia/id/1387|