Department, Region: Manche, Normandie
Originally built 1624 as Church of Saint Thomas. Converted to a corn exchange hall in the 19th century. Converted to a theatre by Émile-Jean-Baptiste Pilhoud and Viaud in 1896. Opened 15 April 1896. Also known as "La Bonbonnière". 500 seats. Destroyed by bombs on 6 June 1944.
Front Text: "Saint-Lô - Théâtre"|
Publisher: Cie. des arts photomécaniques, Paris
Type: Divided Back
|Permanent link: http://www.andreas-praefcke.de/carthalia/id/1404|