Department, Region: Côte-d'Or, Bourgogne
Location: 11, Rue du Rempart
Built 1847 on the site of a previous theatre building ("Comédie"). Opened 24 Oct 1847. Destroyed by a fire on 5 Aug 1901. 1902-1904 rebuilding in the style of the previous theatre by Hector Marcorelles. Ceiling painting by Henri Collin. 1987 major exterior and interior restoration.
Front Text: "Semur - Le Théâtre"|
Publisher: Mlle. Chevreux édit.; 5
Type: Divided Back
Sent: from Semur-en-Auxois to Carpentras, 1906
To CARTHALIA Homepage.