|Bad Schandau: Nationalparkhaus|
Country: Germany (Deutschland)
City: Bad Schandau
Location: Dresdner Str. 2 B
Cinema, built 1953 as "Filmtheater". 400 seats. Closed in 1991. 2001 re-opened as "Nationalparkhaus" information centre, operated by the "Sächsische Landesstiftung Natur und Umwelt". Damaged by flood in 2003. Subsequently restored. Used for lectures and other events, and as an art cinema. 98 seats.
Reverse Text: "Bad Schandau, Neues Filmtheater"|
Publisher: Verlag Erhard Neubert, Karl-Marx-Stadt; A 1946; III/18/17; T 146/56
Type: Real Photo
To CARTHALIA Homepage.