Country: Germany (Deutschland)
Location: Pankow, Hauptstraße
Cinema, built 1958-1961. Also known as "Filmtheater Wilhelmsruh". Opened 24 Aug 1961 with the movie "Der Fall Gleiwitz". 510 seats. Demolished in 1991. [Later, an office block was built on the site.]
Picture: above left: Kosmos UFA-Palast, right: International, below left: CinemaxX Colosseum, middle: Lunik, right: Gerard Philipe|
Front Text: "bft - Die schönsten Berliner Filmtheater"; "Kosmos", "International", "Colosseum", "Lunik", "Gerard Philipe"
Reverse Text: "Berlin, Hauptstadt der DDR", pre-printed text with a new year's greeting from the "VEB Berliner Filmtheater"
Publisher: Graphokopie H. Sander K.G., Berlin
To CARTHALIA Homepage.