Bielefeld: Rudolf-Oetker-Halle

Country: Germany (Deutschland)
State: Nordrhein-Westfalen
City: Bielefeld
Location: Lampingstraße 16

Built 1929-1930 by Tietmann and Haake, funded by the industrialist Caroline Oetker. Named in memory of Caroline Oetker's son, Dr. Rudolf Oetker (1889-1916). Opened 31 Oct 1930 with Brahm's Symphony No. 1. The complex includes two halls: Großer Saal (concert organ by Saur, 1561 seats + 84 seats with reduced sight) and Kleiner Saal (up to 296 seats). Used for symphonic concerts, chamber concerts, congresses and exhibitions.

Link: www.kulturamt-bielefeld.de

[Bielefeld: Rudolf-Oetker-Halle] Front Text: "Bielefeld - Oetker-Halle"
Publisher: Verlag Schöning & Co., Lübeck; Biele 134
Size: Modern
Sent: from Bielefeld to Hamburg, ca. 1954-1959 [postmark illegible]

[Bielefeld: Rudolf-Oetker-Halle] Front Text: "Bielefeld - Oetker-Halle"
Publisher: M; 951
Size: Modern
Sent: from Bielefeld to Wülfrath [stamp and postmark removed]


To CARTHALIA Homepage.