|Bremen: Die Glocke|
Country: Germany (Deutschland)
Location: Domsheide 4-5
[Previous building on the site: Built in the middle ages, used as monastery, warehouse, and, from 1869, as a concert hall. Destroyed by a fire in 1915.]
Present building opened 1928 as concert hall "Die Glocke" (The Bell). 1995-1997 major renovation. The complex comprises two halls: "Großer Saal" (Great Hall, 1.400 seats) and "Kleiner Saal" (Small Hall, 430 seats).
Used for classical concerts, other performances, concerences, and balls.
Front Text: "Bremen, Die Glocke"|
Publisher: HS; M 0658
Type: Divided Back
|Permanent link: http://www.andreas-praefcke.de/carthalia/id/1731|