Country: Germany (Deutschland)
Location: Brunnental, Brunnenweg 7
Built 1925-1927 by H. Brüning, replacing a previous summer theatre (built 1815, closed in the 1920s, subsequently moved to Lämmerschenburg and used as a farm shed). Also known as "Kurtheater". Various renovations 1955, 1976-1980 and 1984/1985. 615 seats. Used as a guest venue for opera and drama performances by touring companies.
Front Text: "Kurtheater Bad Helmstedt", inscription: "Kurtheater"|
Publisher: Kurhaus Gesundbrunnen; Verlag F. Simon, Helmstedt; 7581
Type: Real Photo
Sent: from Magdeburg to Neuhaldensleben [postmark partly illegible]
To CARTHALIA Homepage.