Country: Germany (Deutschland)
Location: Am Botanischen Garten 1a
Main building of the "Flora" botanical gardens, built 1865 by Max Riehl as palm house, ballroom and multi-purpose event hall. Severely damaged in World War II. Rebuilt in the 1950s. 1978-1979 renovations. 2011-2014 major rebuilding, mostly restoring the original exterior. Also known as "Festhaus der Flora".
Front Text: "Köln, Flora"|
Publisher: ?; 810
|Permanent link: http://www.andreas-praefcke.de/carthalia/id/1942|