Country: Germany (Deutschland)
Location: Bahnhofstraße 30
Multi-purpose hall, built 1894-1897 by Romann and Dederer. Opened January 1897. Destroyed by bombs in 1944. Provisionally repaired, later remains demolished in favor of a retail building.
Reverse Text: "Ulm a. D. - Saalbau"|
Publisher: Verlag D. Walcher, Ulm; H5562 15
Type: Divided Back
Sent: by German forces' postal service, from Ulm to Friedrichshafen, 1915
To CARTHALIA Homepage.