|Moskva: Kremlevsky Teatr|
Country: Russia (Rossiya)
Federal District: Central Federal District (Centralny Federalny Okrug)
Built 1932-1934 by Ivan Rerberg as a government office building. In 1958, converted to a theatre and renamed "Kremlevsky Teatr" [Kremlin Theatre]. Opened 1958 with the drama, "Bells of the Kremlin". 1969-1970 major reconstruction by Mikhail Posokhin. Currently used as the residence of the Russian president.
Reverse Text: "Moskva, Kreml, Bid na zdanie Kremlevskovo teatr - Moscow, The Kremlin, Building of the Kremlin Thatre"|
(see complete series)
Front Text: Kremlevsky Teatr
Reverse Text: "Moskva, Bid na Kreml' - Moscow, A view of the Kremlin"|
Publisher: Pravda, Moskva; 1983
To CARTHALIA Homepage.