Country: England, United Kingdom
Historic County: Lancashire
Location: Everton, West Derby Road
Built 1905 by Frank Matcham. 1925 converted to a cinema, later used as a bingo hall and as a discotheque. Currently used as a live venue for pop music shows, boxing matches, and receptions. Ca. 2300 seats.
Front Text: "The Olympia, Liverpool", sign: "Olypmia Twice Nightly"|
Publisher: Valentines Series; 56854
Type: Divided Back
To CARTHALIA Homepage.