Country: England, United Kingdom
Historic County: Licolnshire
Location: 89-91 Southgate
Cinema, opened Nov 1920 (900 seats). 1980 addition of another small cinema (80 seats). Main cinema closed 1985 and converted to a snooker hall, small cinema closed later. The whole complex was later converted to a nightclub.
Inscription: "The Picturedrome", banner advertising the movie "The Life of Nelson" (possibly the 1918 movie "Nelson", modeled after the book "The Life of Nelson", or the 1926 version, also titled "Nelson")|
Type: Real Photo
|Permanent link: http://www.andreas-praefcke.de/carthalia/id/1166|