|Atlanta, GA: Grand Opera House|
Country: United States of America
Location: Peachtree Street / Pryor Street
Built 1893 as "DeGive's Grand Opera House" for Laurent DeGive. After an auditorium rebuilding, renamed "Loew's Grand Theatre" and used as a cinema. Demolished by fire in 1978.
[Currently, the site is occupied by an office block.]
Front Text: "Grand Opera House, Atlanta, Ga.", sign over entrance: "Grand Opera House"|
Publisher: Souvenir Post Card Co., New York; No. 4607
Type: Undivided Back
Sent: from Bristol VT to Johnson VT, 1906
To CARTHALIA Homepage.