|Colorado Springs, CO: Burns Opera House|
Country: United States of America
City: Colorado Springs
Location: 21 1/2 East Pikes Peak Avenue
Built 1900 as "Burns Opera House" by Douglas and Heatherington. Also known as "Burns Theatre". Later renamed "Chief Theatre" and used as a cinema. Demolished in 1958 in favour of a parking lot.
Front Text: "The Burns Opera House, Colorado Springs, Colo.", inscription: "The Burns"|
Type: Divided Back
|Permanent link: http://www.andreas-praefcke.de/carthalia/id/1468|