|Dallas, TX: Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center|
Country: United States of America
Location: Convention Center District
Built 1957 as "Dallas Memorial Auditorium" by George Dahl in 1957. 9816 seats. Used for congresses, rock concerts and various commercial and sports events.
Later additions by the Naomi Bruton Theatre (1740 seats), various exhibition halls, meeting rooms, two large ballrooms and a hotel. Renamed "Dallas Convention Center" and, in 2013, "Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center" in honour of the US senator Kay Bailey Hutchison. The original Memorial Auditorium is currently known as the "Arena".
Reverse Text: "Entrance view of the new Dallas Memorial Auditorium"|
Publisher: Mission Card Co., Dallas; P25307
Type: Divided Back
|Permanent link: http://www.andreas-praefcke.de/carthalia/id/1475|