|Seattle, WA: Pantages Theatre|
Country: United States of America
Location: University Street / Third Avenue
Built 1915 by B. Marcus Priteca for Alexander Pantages' vaudeville circuit. After 1936 renamed "Palomar" and used as a vaudeville theatre and cinema. Closed 1967. Subsequently demolished.
Front Text: "Pantages Theatre, Cobb and Stuart Buildings, Seattle"|
Publisher: The Puget Sound news Company, Seattle WA; No. 16172
Type: Divided Back
|Permanent link: http://www.andreas-praefcke.de/carthalia/id/1575|