|Ballarat: Her Majesty's Theatre|
Location: 17 Lydiard Street South
Opened 7 June 1875 as "Academy of Music". 1898 rebuilding, re-opened as "Her Majest'ys Theatre". 1966 renamed "South Street Memorial Theatre". 1990 renamed "Her Majesty's Theatre".
Front Text: "Her Majesty's Theatre, Ballarat, Victoria, Australia", inscription: "Her Majesty's Theatre", marquees: "Fuller's Vaudeville", "This Week - The Farrow's - in Quaint Excuse for Laughter"|
Reverse Text: drawn by Nicholas Charlesworth
Publisher: The Badger Press, Westbury; Vaudeville Postcards
Sent: from Great Britain to Melbourne (Australia), 1994 [postmark partly illegible]
|Permanent link: http://www.andreas-praefcke.de/carthalia/id/754|