|Brisbane: Old Museum Building|
Location: Bowen Hills, 480 Gregory Terrace
Built 1891 as "Exhibition Building and Concert Hall" by George Henry Male Addison for the Queensland National Agricultural and Industrial Association, replacing a former exhibition building and skating rink (destroyed by fire in 1888). 1899-1986 home to the Queensland Museum, while other parts of the building were used as a concert hall and an art gallery. Since 1986, the whole building is used as concert hall.
Home to the Queensland Youth Orchestras, Brisbane Symphony Orchestra, Brisbane Philharmonic Orchestra, and other musical groups.
Front Text: "Exhibition Concert Hall, Brisbane"|
Publisher: Edco Series
Type: Divided Back