|Melbourne: Sidney Myer Music Bowl|
Location: 21 Linlithgow Ave. (within King's Domain Garden, between St Kilda Road and Alexandra Avenue)
Open-air theatre, built 1959 by Barry Patten for the Sidney Myer Fund. Opened 12 Feb 1959. Since 1980, operated as a part of the "Victorian Arts Centre" (later renamed as "Arts Centre Melbourne"). 1999-2001 major renovation by Gregory Burgess. Used for concerts and other events. 13,000 seats.
Folded Greeting Card|
Reverse Text: "Carols by Candlelight, Sidney Myer Music Bowl, Melbourne, Australia"
Publisher: Victorian Arts Centre Trust; 1987
Size: 15.6 x 11.1 cm (folded)
To CARTHALIA Homepage.